Charlestown Parks & Recreation
Skip to nav
- Entry forms must be completed in their entirety.
- Registration is encouraged by October 8th.
- No items such as tiki torches or any other flammable objects are allowed.
- Store bought (and subsequently decorated), human, or mechanical scarecrows are not allowed
- Scarecrows must be constructed to withstand the weather and be in good taste. No entry will be accepted that reflects controversial, social, or political situations. We reserve the right to remove any entry that does not meet these standards.
- Each entry must be prepared to sit or stand on its own props. No props will be provided. Stakes may be driven; however, grounds must be left as before scarecrows arrived.
- Charlestown Parks and Recreation Department are not responsible for any loss or damage to entries.
- Set up will be in Ninigret Park on Saturday October 30th at 4:30. Please bring a sign with your scarecrows' name to be displayed with your scarecrow.
- Scarecrow judging will be by popular vote of Charlestown Parks and Recreation Representatives during Trunk or Treat. Voting will be done during the kickoff of the event at 6:00.